Knowledge Park


  • Equity
  • Derivatives
  • Currency
  • Commodity
  • Resident Individuals
  • NRIs
  • Minors (Only Demat account. As sole holder)/
  • Corporate
  • Partnership firms (Demat account in the name of the Partners)
  • Registered/Unregistered trust (Demat account. In the name of the Trustees)
  • Registered/Unregistered society (Demat account. In the name of the Members)
  • Association of Persons (AOP)
  • FII/FPI (Only Trading Account)
  • Bank
  • Mutual funds
  • LLP (Limited Liability Partnership)
Resident Indian Individual account
  • Proof of Identity (PAN with photograph mandatory)
  • Proof of Address (Passport/ Voters Identity Card/ Ration Card/ Registered Lease or Sale Agreement of Residence/ Driving License/ Flat Maintenance bill/ Insurance Copy /Aadhaar Letter issued by Unique Identification Authority of India./ Telephone Bill (only land line)/ Electricity bill/
  • Gas bill/Bank Account Statement/Passbook – (Not more than 3 months old – as on date of receipt for documents).
  • Proof of Bank account
  • Income Poof (Mandatory incase of derivatives/Currency Segment )
HUF account
  • HUF PAN copy
  • HUF address proof
  • HUF bank proof
  • Karta's PAN card copy (individual with photo visible)
  • Karta's address proof
  • No Objection Certificate from all Co-Parceners, along with list of Co-Parceners
  • Details of Family member and PAN no of co-parceners.
Partnership Firm Account
  • Partnership firm can open trading account in the name of the firm but demat will be in the name of partners. (Max. 3 partners)
  • PAN card of Partnership firm
  • Address proof of Partnership firm
  • Bank proof of Partnership firm
  • PAN card copy along with address proof for all authorized partners is mandatory
  • Declaration required (for determining who will be authorized person for trading & who will be the holder in the Demat account) duly signed by all partners
  • Declaration to be given by partners on letter head of the firm as per the NSDL guideline (circular uploaded on 4th July, 2013)
  • List of partners required on letter head of firm
  • Profit sharing certificate required with percentage on letter head of firm
  • Copy of Partnership Deed required
  • Last 2 years' Annual Accounts (audited Balance sheet) (C.A. Certified)
  • Firm's stamp required on all places where signatures are done on trading/ demat account agreement form and all related documents
  • Registration certificate required
NRI Account
  • Two types - NRE and NRO
  • India address proof (not required in case of NRE)
  • Foreign address proof (Mandatory both cases)
  • PIS Letter (issued by RBI)
  • PAN card
  • Bank Account Statement/ Passbook Bank proof should indicate NRE/NRO saving a/c bank details
  • If NRE or NRO is not mentioned (pre printed) on cheque, then bank verification letter is required.
  • All the photocopy of the KYC document should be attested by the any of the entities: Notary Public, any Court, magistrate, judge, Local banker, Indian embassy, Consulate General of the country where NRI is residing.
Minor account
  • Only Demat account of Minor can be opened. Trading account of Minor cannot be opened. Minor shall be the Sole No joint holder or nominee account can be opened. Minor Account to be operated by Guardian only.
  • PAN card copy of Minor
  • Birth certificate of Minor
  • PAN card copy of guardian where photo is visible
  • Bank proof of Minor
  • Address proof of guardian
  • Father or mother can only be a guardian. In case the guardian is other than a parent, then he has to be appointed by the Court. In case father is deceased, the death certificate is required
  • Guardian has to sign in full AOF including across the photograph of the minor applicant.
  • Note: - Later on when Minor turns Major need new KYC with proper details of the account holder (Originally who was minor) with all relevant and latest documents. In such cases guardian details can be removed and he can appoint nominee if required.
Corporate Account
  • PAN Card copy of the corporate
  • Bank proof of the corporate
  • Address proof of the corporate
  • Last 2 year's annual reports & income tax returns
  • Memorandum & Articles of Association
  • Board Resolution as per the Specific Format.
  • List of Authorized Signatory.
  • Copy of latest share holding pattern of the Company
  • Form no 32 (If changes in directors)
  • List of Directors (name & signature) with their shareholding
  • Stamp of the corporate required on all the signatures as well as the supporting documents
  • PAN copy of all the directors
  • Certified copy of the Board resolution (As per the format given in form and it should be on letter head of the Company)
  • Undertaking letter is required if company is involved in share broking business or any investment made in broking business
  • For Foreign entities, CIN is optional; and in the absence of DIN no. for the directors, their passport copy should be given
  • Format of declaration of beneficial owners
Trust Account
  • PAN card copy of the Trust
  • Last 2 years’ audited annual accounts
  • Copy of Income tax return
  • Certified copy of the Trust-Deed
  • List of trustees with signatures across their photograph as well as
  • Trust stamp
  • Board Resolution
  • Trust Stamp required on all the signatures as well as the Supporting documents
  • PAN proof along with address proof of trustees
  • Copy of Trust registration certificate<
  • Proof of address of registered office of Trust
  • List of Authorized trustees along with specimen signatures

You can give a missed call on 01143070700 (30 Lines) and you will get a call from RM and he will assist you in account opening.

Your RM will contact you in case if there is any rejection.

You will receive welcome SMS on your registered mobile number, welcome email on the registered email id and welcome letter along with welcome kit on the registered address.

You will also receive the password on your registered mobile number.

In case you do not receive the welcome letter along with welcome kit and the same is returned to us and your account will be freezed.

You can call on 011-43070700 to unfreeze the account.

Please click here for our exciting brokerage plans

  • To trade in the Derivatives segment, you have to submit the F&O Activation in Trading account form. Click here to download the form.
  • Following documents (any one) is required to be submitted along with the form:
  • Bank Account Statement for last 3 months
  • Copy of Demat account holding statement
  • Copy of Form 16
  • Salary Slip of latest month
  • Copy of ITR acknowledgement
  • Copy of Annual Accounts
  • Net worth Certificate

Star Finvest Pvt.Ltd

Corporate / Reg Office

3rd Floor, 311-316 Arunachal Building, 19 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001

Ghaziabad Branch

Yamnotri Complex, Office No A 12, Ambedkar Rd, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201001

Dear Investor,
As you are aware, under the rapidly evolving dynamics of financial markets, it is crucial for investors to remain updated and well-informed about various aspects of investing in securities market. In this connection, please find a link to the BSE Investor Protection Fund website where you will find some useful educative material in the form of text and videos, so as to become an informed investor.
We believe that an educated investor is a protected investor !!!
SEBI Regn Nos.
NSE CASH INZ 000160735. NSE F&O INZ 000160735. BSE CASH INZ 000160735. BSE F&O INZ 000160735 DP (NSDL) IN-DP-268-2016. MCX INZ 000160735.

Designed , Developed & Content Powered by Accord Fintech Pvt. Ltd.